Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December showers bring January babies

First let me start off with my 34 week baby bump picture (taken 2 weeks ago)!

The belly is getting pretty big and now I can't believe the due date is exactly 1 month away as today marks 36 weeks!
The baby shower was on December 5th and it was a wonderful time!! I was so happy to see my friends and family who could make it to the party and I couldn't believe all the great gifts I got for Sophie. It was just so perfect! She now has plenty of pretty pink clothes and blankets and all sorts of things to play with. Plus, I got lots of useful items and things for mommy to use too. I can't wait for her to get here so we can start using everything! My sister-in-law made a diaper cake which turned out to be the neatest thing. What a great idea for a baby shower! For anyone who needs a great idea...check out this picture...it's adorable:

Also, I have the nursery looking better and better now. All the goodies are in their place and ready to be used. Here are a couple updated photos:


I have my 36 week doctor appointment tomorrow and then I start going weekly to check in and see how things are progressing. So, hopefully I'll have more updates soon. I guess this is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment